Saturday, May 3, 2014

Struggle Of The Damned




Struggle Of The Damned
See Them Suffering Where They Lay

In Pain

The Struggle Of The Damned

Yes I am
Said Sam

Struggle Of The Damned

Up hill
Up hill
Up hill
Tireing....

by Brian Ashkin





Donations go to the poet Brian Ashkin to cover costs associated with publishing my works online - if I have touched you with my works of poetry please do make it possible for me to continue publishing my works online. I Brian Ashkin also put together some musicians and recorded some songs using my poetry and adding lines that seemed to fit. Here is another song called "Tortured Soul" This song was originally a poem that I worked into a song with the band it's mixed down from a 4 track analoge recorder. Please do have a listen and remember to contribute to my being able to continue posting my original poetry and songs

No comments:

Post a Comment